Sunday 30 September 2012

Update..

Where have you been I hear you ask? I know, I've been quite absent these past few weeks but life has been pretty stressful as of late. This will be a super quick post just to let you know that I'm not dead and will be continuing with my blog (hopefully that's good news?)

I've been back at school for about a month now and blimey has the work piled on. All three subjects that I take involve essays and a hell of a lot of learning so obviously that's been taking up an awful lot of my time. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things with balancing school and everything else in my life and I just need to work out how to combine my blog into that. I've also had extra hours added onto my contract at work which means that Thursday evenings are now taken up by that leaving me with less time to do everything else.

Anyway, enough with the excuses and onto just general life stuff.. Last week I got an upgrade of phone and have converted to the iPhone cult. I always said I'd never like an iPhone but when the chance to upgrade came around I was like what the heck, might as well. I went for the 4S in black and I absolutely love it!

Today was mine and my boyfriends 9 month anniversary which is crazy, it feels like just the other day that we started going out! We didn't really do anything much, just chilled at his but still, we got to spend time together so that's all that matters.

I don't really know what else there is for me to chatter on about as my life is pretty boring if I'm honest so I think I'll round it up now. I promise I will be writing a lot more when I've settled into my new routine and if I don't then feel free to leave me comments or tweet me telling me to get my arse in gear! Also, any requests for posts would be greatly appreciated. Please leave them either in the comments or @ reply me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x