Friday 21 September 2012

Glossy Box | September 2012

The other day I got home from sixth form and was just sat in my room when there was a knock at the door. Oh, hello Mr Deliveryman here to give me my latest Glossy Box!

This month marks my year of being a Glossy Box subscriber and I have to say that I've had mixed feelings about them. Over the summer I found that there were a couple of boxes that really didn't live up to my expectations. As a result of that and a lack of money I unsubscribed for the month of August meaning that I missed out on the around the world box which really wasn't upsetting for me at all! I subscribed again and I'm quite happy that I did, this month's box was much more interesting and something to get a little bit more excited about than previous boxes - although I must say that it isn't my favourite box that I've received.


One major plus about this box is the actual box itself. The picture isn't very clear but it's mint green with pink and white doodles all over. It's so cute that I'm using it for storage in my room.



Lady Gaga Fame Fragrance: This is probably the most exciting product for me in the box. I've heard people say that they aren't too impressed by the scent of this but I'm quite a fan. I haven't actually tried it out properly so I don't know how it will smell on me but hopefully it'll be nice & I may have to splash on the full size!


Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream: I've tried the Balance Me moisturiser and lip balm before and have quite liked both and this seems good too. My only issue with it is the fact that it has a scent, I'm not too keen on smelly products going on my face.


Maghrabian Hair Oil: I've never actually used a hair oil before so I'm quite interested to trying this out. The smell is lovely which is always a plus!


Vichy Idealia Day Care Cream: I'm always on the look out for new moisturisers and this one looks promising. It's a pink cream and smells lovely and well, moisturisery..


Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum & 5 Minute Facial: Not the most generous samples ever as they are just two sachets of each but hey, still two uses I suppose. The serum is pretty self explanatory whilst the 5 minute facial is a clay mask. I'd never heard of Rodial before but may have to look into them more if they work well.

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? I'd love to know which ones and what you received!

9 comments:

  1. Still waiting for my box to arrive, I think we've got the same items in it, my first Glossybox! :)

    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same box! I agree it's not my fav box but luvin the skincare though.

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried much of it, super excited to though! xx

      Delete
  3. I don't subscibe to any yet but I really want too, they sound really fun :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i subscribe to birchbox, glossybox, and myglam.. i'm planning to join more! what a lovely box!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hair oil looks good, quite a good box :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog you have here:)

    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont subscribe to anything except Vogue, but glossybox looks so pretty and you do get some gorge bits... might have to get investing! :)

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x