Friday 13 July 2012

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Humongous apologies for the lack of posts, I've been busy/stressed/ill/emotional/moody/anything bad you can think of the past week or so. Things are looking much better now though so hopefully after this weekend I will get back into posting regularly again!

I still have that haul to post which I hope to get up in the next week, I just need to find the time to snap some photoimages and then will pop it up for you.

Anyways, I'll be back next week with some new posts and in the meantime I hope that you all have a fantabulous weekend, if you have any plans, no matter how wonderful or how mundane, post them in the comments below, I'd love to know what you are all up to! As for me, I'm spending the weekend with Elliot as neither of us are working so plan to have a nice relaxed weekend at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x