Thursday 26 July 2012

OOTD: Summer picnic

Today I went for a picnic with the girls as the weather was so lush. It was so lovely catching up with them as we haven't all been together in over three months which is crazy!!

After the picnic I had my driving theory test which I passed! YAY!







The photos show that I wore today:
Black maxi dress - Topshop
Tan plaited belt - Republic
Tan sandals - Generation 915 at New Look
Heart necklace - Topshop
Bracelets (distantly pictured) - Accessorize & Topman

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl, love your necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's from Topshop a while back, I wear it literally every day!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your theory! And nice look!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x