Thursday 31 May 2012

The day I was born.

I saw this post on Jazz's blog and thought it was such a fantastic idea. Yes, she posted it 9 months ago but still, I liked it so thought I'd do it myself.

I was born on Friday 31st March 1995. 


Monday's child is fair of face,

Tuesday's child is full of grace, 

Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

I think that's pretty true, 'loving and giving', I'm generally quite an affectionate person. I care about others and will happily do thing for others. I also love giving people presents!

After searching what the personality traits of people born on a Friday I found this, which says that those born on a Friday have the following traits: As already stated in the poem I should be loving and giving, which is due to being ruled by Venus, I have a sense of values and enjoy beautiful things, my environment should be harmonious and peaceful. I also enjoy being with people and simply engaging with pleasantries. I'm generally driven for securities and am usually willing to work for them & I have an idea of what is fair.

Some other facts about being born on a Friday:

My birth stone is Aquamarine, which I love.

A March born shall always be
Soothed by Aqua, gem of sea.
This mermaid's treasured stone you wear
Will bring happiness, love, affection and care.

I am an Aries, which I always struggle to spell.
Qualities of an Aries: Competitiveness, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, rashness, impatience, courage, spontaneous, assertiveness and self-reliance.
I disagree with these, I don't think that any of them really define me.

1995 was the year of the pig. Perhaps that's why I eat so much?

The number 1 song in the UK on my birthday was Love can build a bridge by Cher. I've never heard it before, but I do like a bit of Cher. The day after my birthday it changed to Don't stop (Wiggle Wiggle) by Outhere Brothers.

My birth flower is the Daffodil.

The Prime Minister in the UK at the time was John Major.

Today I am 17 years, 2 months and 0 days old.

It's 304 days until my next birthday.

In dog years I am 119.

I am approximately 150,525 hours old.

I am approximately 541,890,803 seconds old.


I really enjoyed doing this post. It was great to find out things I didn't know about myself. I recommend that people do it and if you do I'd love if you would post a link in the comments & I will take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is so cool you did this!
    Totally forgot about doing that post.
    Your stone is so much nicer than mine, mine is so ugly.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yours isn't too bad, I guess the colour isn't too everyone's taste but I like it :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x